Gateway to Prosperity
Enter a world where students are nurtured into global citizens with local roots . . .
Scholarship Scheme Information
|SC ( Income below Rs. 2.50/- Lakh per annum )||Government of India Post Matric Scholarship||Social Justice and Special Assistant Department|
|SC ( Income above Rs. 2.50/- Lakh per annum )||Post Matric Tuition fees and Examination fees (Freeship)|
|ST ( Income below Rs. 2.50/- Lakh per annum )||Post Matric Scholarship scheme ( Government of India )||ST ( Income above Rs. 2.50/- Lakh per annum )|
|ST ( Income above Rs. 2.50/- Lakh per annum )||Tuition fees and Examination fees for Tribal Students ( Freeship )|
|VJNT / OBC / SBC ( Income below Rs. 1/- Lakh per annum )||
||VJNT / OBC / SBC Welfare Department|
|VJNT / OBC / SBC ( Income above Rs. 1/- Lakh to Rs. 8/- Lakh per annum )||
|Open ( Income below Rs. 8/- Lakhs per annum )||Rajarshi Chatrapati Shau Maharaj fees reimbursement scheme.||Directorate of Medical Education and Research|
Student can apply on line on web site during the month August to October of every academic year - depending on last date of application date given on web site.
Following documents will required for to get Scholarship / Free ship for New admitted student for Nursing (Scan copy in PDF or JPEG format file less than size 256 KB)
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity.
- Income Certificate.
- Non Creamy Layer.
- NEET Mark Sheet copy: college allotment.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet.
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Ration Card: Original Copy.
- Student must have Savings bank account in Nationalized Bank and should be linked with Aadhaar number benefit will not get to college and student if bank account is not linked with Aadhaar number.
Scholarship will not be applicable for following points: -
- Student left the course in between and wants the admission for another course. ( i.e. If Student has taken admission for Hotel Management 1st Year and Instead of continued the Hotel Management course he/she wants the admission for another course )
- Student has taken Education gap for more than five years.
- Student donot have Original Transfer Certificate.
- Parents Income Exceeds to Rs. 8 Lakhs (Not for SC & ST Category)
- Student donot have the Caste Certificate or Caste Validity.
- Student age more than 35 years at the time of admission.
- Scholarship applicable for only two boys in family ( for girls all are applicable )